Montreal Impact Thread 13.0 - The Stickied Edition?!
View Single Post
03-16-2013, 05:57 PM
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Longueuil, QC
First soccer game ever:
- Good crowd, lot of young kids.
- OS is old by I can't wait to see the game in the real stadium
- Nice to see all those TFC fans
- Food prices are good (compared to hockey)
Now on the game:
- Bernier, Ferrari, Di Vaio & Felipe are great
- Brovsky was good tonight (compare to what I read on this board)
- Nesta is fragile
- Goalie is solid
- Camara is a general back there, how tall is he?
Couple of questions now:
- Are the games always that intense? (penalty, roughness etc.)
- Is it me or the players are always complaining about their own players?
- Are the refs always that bad?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by ClasslessGuy