View Single Post
Old
03-16-2013, 06:08 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
I didnt trust Kristo two years ago. Now, I fully expect him to make the team next year or the year after.
Just hope I would have more time on my hands to watch Us prospects/Euro prospects How do you guys do it ?
Two years ago he ran into some trouble in the 1st half but he turned it around ever since and now the question is how well will his game translate at the next level. With his speed, skating, shot, stickhandling and passing all be his best assets along with a high compete level in the offensive zone. So there's a lot to like in his game as he can do a lot of damage as he can hurt teams several ways. But we'll see how it goes for him when he has to face bigger, stronger, quicker players. Should be interesting to see how it goes.

With Gallagher, Kristo, Collberg, Leblanc, we got some interesting depth at RW for the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumoki Dachiba View Post
Love Kristo as a prospect but it pains me to see that he is still tapping his stick on the ice to call for passes (before his 1st goal). I find it so obnoxious , but I may be overreacting.
I don't mind it I guess, as long as he puts the puck in the net or it leads to a goal which it often does in his case. He's a player that cerainly wants the puck on his stick as he often either has it or someone is looking to get it to him as he's the leading career active goal scorer in the NCAA. So his teammates know when he's on the ice getting him the puck is a good idea. But I can understand why others don't like it.