View Single Post
Old
03-16-2013, 07:00 PM
poisondart
Rookie User

vCash: 500
We'll have to agree to disagree on Kloos being the 5th best forward on his team. Steinglien has been almost invisible with Hinastroza out of the lineup so I think he's off the list. Vinny is their best player. Trying to rank Kloos with his line mates is difficult but there is no question that he and Stepan are far superior defensive players compared to Cammy. It should also be noted that Kloos plays in the middle and has far more responsibility in his own end than a winger does. As for the offensive stats I think its more symbiotic. They all benefit from being on the same line together. Stepan and Kloos do most of the heavy lifting and you don't really notice Taylor until he gets some time and space, when he does look out because there is no questioning his offensive gifts. Look at Waterloo's stats from a year ago and Camaratta led by a wide margin, so given the same opportunity no one else on the roster could keep up statically but Kloos and Stepan are right there with him, in fact at this point Kloos is averaging more points per game than anyone in the league. I do know this, at every level from peewee up Kloos has been doubted and all he seems to do is put up numbers.

poisondart is offline   Reply With Quote