View Single Post
Old
08-01-2006, 12:16 AM
jcpenny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by raketheleaves View Post
I think I remember you guys. You guys pass the puck like wizards if I remember right. I played for the Renegades, but I joined late in the season and our team was made up of spare parts, so we weren't that good.

It's a pretty good league, I wouldn't go crazy and say that it was an A league or anything. It's probably an average B league. A couple teams could qualify for A, but that's about it.

As for being in shape, it depends on what your role is. If you can score goals like a monster, but have a pot belly, we can find a fast winger for you. It depends. Not every single guy has to be in shape, but you have to be able to make up for it if you aren't in shape. The gym isn't that large, so your defensemen have to be smart.

PS: It's a no-checking league.
Well the reason why we were the best in the league was because of our shape. We played a High Octane pressure style all game long till other teams get tired and then we take over. The fun part is that 3/4 of our team was made of black people and the other teams got to see that we can play.

jcpenny is offline   Reply With Quote