View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 07:53 AM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Maybe I am getting soft but unless the Whalers do something stupid or act arrogantly
I would rather not see a fight fest,a couple yes but all in out war no
Whalers will probably sit some other guys then Wilson,Rackell,Hartman and McDonald,though with Trochek only 2 pts from tying and 3 from winning the scoring title,as well as 1 loss in the their last 16 games,Windsor is the only team to beat them in that stretch so not sure
who sits and who plays
With Windsor I expect the same 19 players that dressed last nite unless somebody got hurt ,Bilcke sits at 10 fites,1 was instigated upon,so he has 1 to give,Bowen has 10 fights
now so he has none to give and Clark has 11 and it does not matter
Maybe he will go out and have 3 fights,go out with a bang,not advocating just saying
I just want the team to play with pride like last night and like last Sunday vs London
I am sure the Whalers dont want to have any important players get hurt or suspended as result of todays game,while Clark plays his last OHL game,dont what to expect from him,and Bowen will probably play his last game as a Spit so ?
Things might get interesting,will more then likely depend on the Whalers approach to this one