View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 09:57 AM
dethomas07

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikos87 View Post
He has to feel safe to do that. Losing Prust, Rupp, and Bickel from the lineup makes it harder to find room out there. The Rangers Identity worked last year cause they could send out one combatant after another no matter how physical the game got. Adding one more player, and pushing McIlrath into Hamrlik's role should be explored before trading Gaborik.
I agree this team needs toughness and bad.. a spark to get the squad amped and instill fear so to speak into opponents minds.. rangers did that last year.. teams hated playing them bc they were physical and grinded the **** out of their opponents into submission.. teams knew they were in for a tough game.. they are soft as hell!! i would explore getting players in here before trading gabs as well.. torres, neil, ott, those types of players we need.. someone that can play reg shifts but provide the toughness we need..

the problem is the same guys are providing offense.. callahan, step, nash.... brad and gabs are no where to be found out there.. they need to step up and start earning there payday.. please stop the trade proposals to ott.. we are not getting zib.. the kid is playing like a stud in ott with spezza and some of there top guys out.. if theres a team that could use a shake up its SJ.. theyre struggling bad, and even have Burns playing fw for them..

gabs+ for pavs and clowe would work wonders here.. only time will tell and gabs can right the shipp if hes going to stay or go..

but i keep seeing things with Van tho, if it ment trading him there for some pieces i would do it.. hopefully try and get kesler.. but can anyone tell me what type of playing Kassian is.. hes young right?