View Single Post
08-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: OH-IO
Country: Hong Kong
Posts: 1,577
vCash: 700
I believe it's called like Powerflex tape...I've personally never used it, but people who do say it eats your palms like crazy. The tape is kinda tacky, and gummy. It's sorta like an elastic wrap you might use on an ankle or something...that's my best description. I hear black tape also cause wear on your gloves. I use plain white cloth tape with no problems. Lemme see if I can find that tape...

sc37 is offline   Reply With Quote