View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 11:27 AM
massey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansk55 View Post
I like to think they can win one or two. Not sure how Jocko knows how to handle Plymouth...think he just tosses it out and hopes for the best on most nights.
A few of our D men repeat mistakes. If the coaches don't correct it, and reward them with more icetime, why would they think they are doing something wrong and why would u expect a different outcome.
You need fluid defencemen, but think about who is playing and the situation. Need to evaluate and match them. The coaches need to coach their respective areas not have a micro managed system. If not, why are they there.
Well put

I have noticed the forwards are getting tired of dropping back on D to cover DeAngelo.If he would make his move then drop back after his offensive rush, the forwards would cover but he tends to stay in the offensive zone instead of allowing the forwards to do their jobs.Last home game,Duiniuck made a nice rush and instead of hanging back on the blueline,DeAngelo tried to join in and almost got caught with 5 Sting in the Offensive end.Too me that is more selfish than anything.Tough to watch