View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 10:48 AM
snovalleyhockeyfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowe Me View Post
Sacramento isn't in competition with any of those cities. That doesn't make any sense. Sacramento msa has population of over 2 mil. The climate, economy, and people are different from those in the bay area. This isn't dinky Washington state where one city represents an entire state. Kj is doing this in the small hopes the city will convince the bog to vote down Hansen. He is also said that regardless of their decision, that the city is getting a new arena. He said this long before the maloof brothers cut their ties with him and refused to negotiate with the city or a potential local buyer. That's what you people from Seattle and other areas are refusing to recognize, you want to blame the city and fans of Sacramento when the owners have never tried to sale locally. After their fight with kj after they walked away from their verbal agreement, they were out to sell this city out.
That's right. And that's why I, and a lot of others in Seattle, am of the view that the NBA should keep the Kings there and award Seattle an expansion franchise. The folks down in Sacramento do not deserve to lose their team because their ownership, the Maloofs, refuse to deal in good faith. Their behavior throughout this past year in particular on this has been deplorable, and I think that's being kind. I have been paying attention to this issue BTW for probably a lot longer than most people in Seattle and know full well what the situation is down there. You guys in Sacramento are dealing with a bunch of people who have no idea what the words integrity, honesty, transparency and class mean when it comes to making business deals.