View Single Post
03-17-2013, 11:32 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by dubplatepressure View Post
From my understanding there are still projected #1C such as Curtis Lazar, Gauthier and Rychel who are slotted to be available in the bottom half of the 1st round. Don't expect these guys to make the jump right away a la the possibility of a Monahan or a McKinnon, but their projection is still top-6. I do like Ribiero... sure he's a rental unless he re-signs, but he'd be a massive upgrade over Bozak... would probably resurrect our 1st line as actually being a 1st line.

No idea what the price on him would be though... Washington would have to accept players back and not prospects/picks.
I think that's the problem when dealing with Washington, they would probably want draft picks, they have depth at all positions, their web site shows they have used 30 players this year.

3 G, 11 D and 16 F, that's a lot of players but of course they can only have 23 on the roster, at any one time however they will have some nice young prospects, they can use at any time.

I'm not sure what we could offer them that could improve their roster and what they would want?