View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 12:41 PM
uncleben85
My face is my mask.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundAndFury View Post
First, he has no business to play in Toronto or any other NHL team for that matter.

Secondly, for a proper scouting report you can watch any SKA game.
No business as in his play won't translate or as in it would be inappropriate for him to go try because he is a Russian boy and good ol' Russian don't mix with them North American kids....?

And I don't really have the option to watch SKA games. Limited opportunities, and the KHL timing is terrible for my schedule, and I just can't get around that.
Besides, watching 1 game hardly gives you an idea of the player. I've seen clips and parts of games and I liked what I saw, but you can't jump to a full report on the player from just that - that's why I asked...
Thanks though, Mod...

Thanks Latgale, Atas and Masson! I was kind of worried his size would be an issue in a North American rink, and you guys verified that. During the lockout I started rooting for Torpedo and that's where I found him. Doesn't sound like he'd be able to continue being an offensive threat overseas, but I still think it would be cool if he tried - but he's probably happy where he is and I doubt he makes the move.

uncleben85 is offline   Reply With Quote