View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 11:41 AM
krazy kanuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeylegend11 View Post
The Boston Bruins have signed forward Anthony Camara to an entry level contract,meaning its unlikely that he returns for an overage season next yr for the Colts
It's true, his signing likely means that he'll be moving on. Much like Tanner Pearson, he's earned it in his 19/20 year old year and I'll wish him well. Fortunately, the Colts are likely to return 3 of the leagues top 50 scorers this year (Hall, Anthanasiou, and Theoret). There are only 5 other teams that could potentially do this (Belleville, London, Owen Sound, Plymouth, and Sarnia) and of those 5 there are only 3 are likely to do it - fortunately for the Colts they're all in the West (London, Pymouth and Sarnia). They'll also return the best all round defenceman in the East in Ekblad and if Lepkowski returns two of the best defensive defencemen in the East (he and Ekblad). Combine that nice base with some 1994's that should be able to take the next step this year (Bradford, Dotchin, MacDonald) with the glut of 1995 & 1996 high end picks (Garcia, Fotinos, Lemieux, Yuill) that have had to play behind older stars in my view this year and things look pretty positive.

I'm looking forward to the post season / next season preview from Racers his predictions are usually spot on...but I'm hoping to wait a little bit this year...like May 27th.