View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 11:50 AM
etr102

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
A few quick thoughts from tonight before I head to work:

- Windsor really made a game of this. Pavelka stood on his head, but the Spits never gave up. It was a different feeling out there.

- Bilcke played, got into a fight, and played well in general. They're using him down low, which I like to see.

- The game had some rough moments, but not like you'd normally see. Levi got tossed for spearing Vail after Vail ran into the Ply goalie at the edge of the crease. It didn't LOOK that serious, but Plymouth was all over Vail at that point. Kinda made you wonder if they'd have been so forceful about it had it been Bowen, Bilcke, or someone of that niche.

- 4-3 Plymouth final, btw.

- No idea what to expect tomorrow, but with a few guys below the 10-fight limit, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a throw away, and throw-down game.
I agree with all that you say here, but I wanted to add that the Compuware Arena was rocking last night. The Whalers have a great set of fans and they were extremely loud last night. I miss the days when Windsor crowds were that loud, but maybe the atmosphere will return if we start winning again.

Man those seats are uncomfortable though. I think if I lived in Plymouth and I was an STH, I'd get my seats in row N (that last row with bleacher style seats) as that is the only row with room for my knees.

I can't say enough good things about the Plymouth fans though, they are great people and it's always a pleasure to attend games there.