View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 12:28 PM
PricePkPatch*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traitor8 View Post
Yes it's happening this year ...so why should I not expect him to be dominant and consistent this year?

Has he been? No he hasn't!

But we read consistently on these boards that he's a top 5 goalie in the league which is just not true ..it's insulting to read such dishonest statements! Then I read that he is by far our best player this year? What? What about Subban? Pacioretty? Plekanec?

Again i'm not a hater .I want the habs to win but I call it like it is. Price has NOT proven that he is a top 5 goalie in the league. Price is closer to a 4.5 M $ goalie than a 6.5 M $ goalie. Price is unproven in the playoffs and I expect to see domination very very soon ..it's 8 years since we drafted him..let's DO THIS!

Do you think people will wait until 2020-2021 to see Galchenyuk be consistent?
These three players all have had bad to horrible games this year. It's just easier to win despite these players having a bad night because we got depth both on the Offense and on the Defense.

There's just 1 goalie; when he has a bad game, it shows. The only moment you can truly see a goalie shine is if his team is being outplayed badly and he single-handlely wins the game.

The problem being; we have dominated the majority of our games this year. Price hasn't needed to step up, except recently with the accruing injuries. He has been solid so far, and he proven he can handle the Montreal Pressure. I wouldn't trade him for any other goalie; maybe he's not the top 5 in skill, but he's a great fit for our city and has the battlescars to show.