View Single Post
03-17-2013, 12:40 PM
Marcolepsy Scandella
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by Sportserie View Post
The second I read your thread, goalie instantly came to mind. Backs will need some help whether that's Harding or one of the two rookies. I don't see Backs pulling it off on his own. It would have to be a tag team type of thing.

I am actually quite comfortable with our other players and positions. This team gets hot with this core and we could be very dangerous. Like some analyst said the other night, NO ONE wants to play the Wild when they're hot. If we can get hot in the playoffs and our goalie situation is secure, I do think we could go on a run. Why not? The depth's there on offense in a way that it hasn't been for, like, ever.
Yeah, while the jury is still out on the defense for me, I absolutely love the forward depth right now and the defense has been playing well enough for me to be satisfied.. Although I do still see the occasional play that make me just shake my head. The goalie situation is by far my biggest concern. If we get to the playoffs and I have to see Backstrom flopping all over the crease I'm going to lose my mind.

Marcolepsy Scandella is offline   Reply With Quote