View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 02:16 PM
jaster
glendeningforcaptain

vCash: 500
Kindl is right where he should be at this point. His stunted development was no one's fault but his own. This idea that he regressed because he was held back in some way is completely backwards. I give him a lot of credit this year for showing he belongs, but he's a different player now than he was a few years ago, or two years ago, or even last year. He's better now.

Kronwall-Ericsson are a serviceable top pair, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Sure, the preference would be to have a quote-on-quote #1 dman, with Kronwall riding shotgun and Ericsson on the 2nd pair, but these guys have done a pretty good job. Welcome to the salary cap era.

Lashoff has quickly become the most underrated player on the Red Wings. I question the hockey wisdom of anyone who trashes him as much as a handful of posters have around here. The kid makes solid play after solid play in his own zone. Mistakes? Of course, he's a rookie. All things considered though, he's been a very pleasant surprise.

And speaking of polarizing rookie defensemen, where's all the talk about Smith? I heard this kid was supposed to be an offensive defenseman.

Also, first game back, so he gets some leeway, but man was White horrible last night. Worst "+3" game I've seen in my life. Finally gets his blabber mouth in a game and he was a turnover machine.

Ian White's breakfast of choice:

/endIanWhitehijack

jaster is offline   Reply With Quote