View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 04:01 PM
sharksohnoes!
yeahokayidiot

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJSharks42 View Post
Went to my first ECHL game tonight! Thunder versus the Reign, it was a blast! Going to go see the Bulls next weekend. I assume tickets are readily available?
Awesome. There's something I really like about minor league hockey.

Tickets are always available. Save yourself the ticketmaster fees and just walk up to the box office on game day. Attendance has been down since the end of the lockout (huge bummer) so there are tons of open seats. I'd recommend getting the cheapest tickets, Seats on Goal, and just sitting wherever you want. There's also a cool Redhook beer garden behind one of the goals. You can go down there and watch the whole game on the glass if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmshrkx View Post
Doesn't Stockton have a beautiful arena? I went to a game there earlier this season. Bulls are playing exciting hockey right now. It looks like they have a solid team going into the playoffs.
Stockton Arena is awesome. Went there to see the bulls a few weeks ago and had a great time. The fans in Stockton were great too. Talked to a lot of Thinder fans that wanted to come out to SF to see a game. I told them not to expect much compared to the shiny new barn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 210 View Post
Not to burst anyone's bubble about SF making the playoffs, but in the Western Conference the 72 game regular season eliminates just a single team...
Hey man. Not getting dead last in your inaugural season is pretty good if you ask me!