View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 05:40 PM
OHLTG

vCash: 500
The Clark stuff doesn't surprise me, but doesn't amuse me, either. I figured he'd go out with a bang, but at least pick someone who's willing. Noeson of all people?? I would have been happy if his fight with Sills was the ending...great tilt, got the win, got the crowd into it.

Libbs - I've said the value when talking about Bilcke. What Clark did today was idiotic and I won't deny that. It was as bad as Bowen essentially begging Malysa to go.

The game started off alright - about what we expected. Close, some physical play, and both teams caring. As it went on, though, Windsor's desire dropped and the rough stuff started. I thought it'd spill over once Ho-Sang was hit awkwardly into the boards, but nothing serious came of that (other than Heard telling Percy something about "I'll $%%$ you up!").

I'm not sure what happened with Bowen/Rychel/Malysa. Was it Malysa that hit Ho-Sang originally? Bowen did everything he could to get Malysa to go, including punch, face-wash, stalking, etc. Rychel asked him off a draw later and got turned down.

On the other side of the coin...

Props to Trocheck for winning the scoring title. The Whalers' bench went crazy when he scored, and I had no idea what was happening. Credit where it's due.

On the same note, after the game, Bilcke went over to congratulate him, too. A few of the guys were hugging by the benches. Serious respect, if nothing else.

It's certainly going to be weird not being at the rink for the next few months. Very bittersweet seeing how it all ended.

From the look/sound of it, Koko is not returning. He was one of the players given a "star" at the end of the game, along with Aleardi and Clark. Though, they didn't say thank you to him for his time in Windsor, so...