Thread: NHL Entry Draft: 2013 NHL Mock Draft (March)
View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Intangiblezzz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Knight View Post
I like how with the 29th pick we can have a discussion about our opinions about who they should pick. Shows how deep the draft is .

If you have seen Duclair alot, then for the sake of argument (as I havn't seen him play that much this year) I'll move past him (although I've liked what I've seen ).

I'll agree that Theodore isn't really needed , however imo with the 29th pick you would do well to draft bpa (which to me is Theodore over Petan (in this Scenario)).

I also agree with Lehkonen being a wild card ,but he has soon flashes of brilliance on the ice (Down the road maybe this will be akin to hearing the siren call before crashing your ship into the rocks (aka he isn't as good as he seemed) , but I digress, for now he seems like a nice pick) .

On top of this I believe Petan could slip to the Islanders pick ,which the Ducks own, so they could pick him up there.

It mainly comes down to that we value Petan differently . However Petan is a good player, so maybe unhappy was an improper word to use .
Duclair is VERY streaky and apparentely has attitude problems. I see him being like Kabanov after years back. First round talent but issues makes him drop.

I wouldnt touch Lehkonen in the first round. But that might be just me. Petan will probably be picked between 25 and 45 because of his height but IMO he has the talent to go in the top 15.

Intangiblezzz is offline   Reply With Quote