View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 05:55 PM
Syckle78

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian Power View Post
First of all, this thread has been about Datsyuk vs. Crosby, so I assumed you were talking about Crosby. I think that's a pretty fair assumption, no? If not, I apologize.

Secondly, my response was to you saying how sensitive people are with Crosby. That's not what my agenda is, and I explained why... with other players too.
You keep saying they are overrated because of defense. Yet you have yet to give a reason as to why defense is overrated. The object of the game is to win. To win you have to outscore your opponent. The objective of every player is to contribute to scoring/stopping the other team from scoring. Datsyuk has three Selkies, he controls the play through possession, he's elite at reading the play and taking the puck from the opposing player.

All I see us the same posters parrot the crap over and over. Overrated, defense is overrated, take a ways are overrated, dangles this, dekes that, Youtube blah blah blah. Guess what the entire hockey world disagree with you. Opposing fans rave about him, opposing players rank him near the top in numerous categories and overall, every front office guy and coach calls him a top five or so player as does the hockey media.

At some point you have to wonder if it's you that is wrong and not everyone around you.

As a Karlsson fan you should understand thus more than most.

Syckle78 is online now   Reply With Quote