View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Jussha

vCash: 500
honestly I use to think Kindl was garbage and was fodder at this point on our team and I basically included him in every single trade proposal I ever made. This season he has been my favorite defenseman along with Ericsson on the team, and if he can keep up his confident play for the rest of the year I think he can be a legit top 4 on this team.

Lashoff is interesting, he doesn't really impress me, but for an undrafted player in your bottom 6 expectations were never going to be high, but as of right now he is not better than Kindl, though he is much younger and has many years to catch up. However, I find often with these relatively unknown players they start off pretty good since no one knows much about them, but they often fizzle out over time to with added responsibilities or once everyone figures them out. It will be interesting to see what type of path Lashoff takes. At this point though if we are trying to ice the best lineup to win the game and make the playoffs, the way the 2 have played, I don't know how you can take Lashoff over Kindl at this point.

Jussha is offline   Reply With Quote