View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 07:36 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhalerBlue View Post
I have a few questions about your team going forward. I do not know all of your draft picks for this years draft so go easy on me.
1. Are your three 93's good enough and have enough leadership that you expect them to be your OA's next year?
2. Do you expect that you will be trading away draft picks or moving up in the draft via trade(s)?
3. Which area(s) of your game need the most improvement and how do you fix the problem (short and long term)?
4. Do you expect any changes in the coaching? Not specifically Bob Boughner, but others.
5. How many picks do you have in this years European draft?

I only ask because it would seem that this might be a serious rebuilding that is about to take place in about 90 days.
1. 93's are Khokhlachev, Percy, Giftopolous, Pavelka. The only one back as an OA will be Giftopolous. Khokhlachev will be in the AHL, Pavelka the notion of him returning has to be stopped he won't return. The organization said they will be looking for OA's so that should tell you something.

2. Business as usual no 1st rounder but they do have a 2,3, and 4.

3. Every area needs to be addressed and can be improved on imo.

4. Boughner said no but assistant Bob Jones still needs to have a contract extension done so maybe he looks around.

5. Windsor will have 2 top 20 import selections to help things.