View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 08:37 PM
RayzorIsDull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
Not true. He scored in Barrie, but, for some reason, they gave the goal to someone else (I want to say Studnicka). Even the players on the ice said Ty had scored, but they wouldn't change it back. We've never figured out why.

Vail had more points than last year, and was on D for probably 15 games? Tough to improve a whole lot, either offensively or defensively, when you're in a situation like that.

Well enough for whom? Stats prove he did well for a rookie.
He scored 0 goals, you can talk about him getting one but he didn't. It isn't any different than Sanvido in Sarnia earlier this year but he has 0 as well.

Aren't you the same guy who criticized me for only looking at points? Vail played better last year imo. He has a real good shot and utilized it a lot last year. He didn't utilize it as much this year and that's not good.

Well enough to get drafted in his draft eligible year. You wanted his stats compared to other 1st year guys, guys around the same age.

Fotinos 3.26gaa .897 sv%
Graham 2.59gaa .922 sv%
Moran 4.26gaa .872 sv% (16 year old)
Blair 5.08gaa .868 sv%
Giugovaz 3.81gaa .896 sv%
Ndjelkovic spectacular stats speak for themself
DeKort 4.34gaa .883 sv%

Fotinos, Graham, Ndjelkovic are all clearly ahead of DeKort. You have to give the edge to Giugovaz as well. DeKort is better than Blair, maybe Moran but he was 16 this year and had a better gaa compared to DeKort. I like DeKort but he wasn't good this year.