Thread: Post-Game Talk: Post Game & 3 Stars : 3/16 DET @ VAN
View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 08:39 PM
SoupGuru

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoalzie View Post
What's funny is we get down on guys that under perform but when they do actually perform, we still crap on them. There are just some guys that have grown stale...we're a long way from '08-09. I'd like to hear one person here say they'd rather have Samuelsson in this lineup over Tatar or Nyquist. I like Bert but has this team really missed him that much? The thing they've missed is Helm's speed as a 3rd line center. I think more of the resentment towards certain players...coughClearycough...is more of a shot towards Holland for not willing to change or give the kids a chance.
Wings fans are awful with their "what have you done for me lately" syndrome. You get injured for any length of time and you become a hack in the fans' minds. Bertuzzi puts together some streaks of really decent play and plays a big game. We don't have a real power forward otherwise. Sammy? It's hard to tell since we haven't had a chance to get reacquainted. But I get the impression he knows what it takes to win at this level. And who else is going to replace Brunner on the PP point when Williams isn't available?

SoupGuru is offline   Reply With Quote