View Single Post
Old
03-17-2013, 10:46 PM
EpochLink
Canucks and Jets fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topp Spin View Post
Sunday night and for the last hour I've been day dreaming on how badly I want to get back to B.C. I'm not a fan of Vancouver (too big of a city for me) but I'd love to be back in the Okanagan and set my roots. My fiance a few months back got a great job in Calgary and I work in Northern Alberta.

We both agree that we'd like to be back in BC sooner than later. After another year or so, I'll look into relocating to Peachland and then doing a 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off fly-in/fly-out gig...

Alberta has been great to me, but B.C is where my heart is! Over the last four days here, it snowed like crazy with temperatures hovering between -10 and -23 deg. C. Roads are terrible and I'm really jealous right now!

Just reminiscing a few years back when my lady and I were in school, both dead broke but loving our 2 hour+ Saturday night walks along White Rock beach saying someday soon we'd make it. Now we've made it and are blessed to be doing well, but sometimes the simpler things in life is all that matters. I'd give anything to be back in White Rock tonight walking the pier besides the woman I love...
Ah White Rock, speaking of that...I haven't been to Moby Dick's in almost 2 years.