View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 01:23 AM
sully1410
#EggosForEleven

vCash: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump Hasek View Post
Right, because one game, their third played in four nights, for a team on the heels of a 10-3-1 run (IIRC) defines a third line/4th line being destroyed by the opposition. We should instead break that down to the four games that Burmistrov has missed to be fair and the 3-1 results.

[sarcasm] Obviously a 175 pound 3rd/4th line forward forward was the clear difference between winning and losing today. [/sarcasm]
I definitely think that with a fresh body in there, especially on the checking line, it could have made difference.

I think that since he hasn't broken through offensively yet, you think he's a waste of space...despite the fact that you have been shown through statistical evidence that Burmi makes this team better defensively.

I think today was a coaching issue. I get not wanting to break up a winning line up...but in the second game of a back to back after a long first game...come on Noel. Pull your head out of your ass and put the guy in. How many games does he need to miss to get the picture. One probably would have been enough tbh.

Despite only being 175lbs...Burmi still throws the body and has immense skill with his stock which comes in very handy when it comes to back checking. He also has great speed and skating ability.