View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 01:48 AM
Shawnofthedeadz

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by StlRams514 View Post
Take the deal and drop Iginla, you'll be better off having a 5th d-man in case of injuries.
Generally speaking, Iginla is still a solid producer in points and he brings me about the same amount of shots as Hall + Hits. There is also the fact that he might go to a contender at the deadline I don't think its worth dropping him for Ehrhoff. Especially when defence men like Markov, Goligoski and Muzzin are still available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy BoBandy View Post
How the hell did you trade Backes and Yandle for Goligoski and Stammer. That is unreal. You ripped somebody off big time, and that guy is a complete moron. Backes is a defensive forward whos going to end up with like 35 points this year. Yandle is good but its not like he is going to put up points at a rate much different than Goligoski. Stammer can get a hattrick any given night. He doesn't stop scoring. Good god that is hilarious. You must be playing with a bunch of amateurs.
Yeah, I thought so myself. Unfortunately, Stamkos pace has slowed the last three weeks I've had him and I've lost all my match ups. Hits, PIMS, and +/- are equally as important as goals, assists, and power play points. That being said, I still think it was a pretty good deal for me.

Shawnofthedeadz is offline   Reply With Quote