View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 05:13 AM
TaLoN
All Hail the FBJ!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDhockeyfan View Post
I'd put money on St. Louis being our biggest rival within the next couple years. Those two teams really go at when they play against each other. Lots of chirping, fighting, and pileups. Winnipeg could evolve into quite a rivalry as well. Not sure I see Chicago being a huge rivalry unless the Wild can really step up their game and compete with Chicago for the division title. There's gonna have to be a couple playoff match-ups between those two teams as well for a rivalry to really form.
Chicago has been up and down on the performance scale with their current overall lineup...this year they look out of this world, but this same squad last year was not remotely dominant. due to their performance last season, most people thought it was going to be St.Louis running away with the president's trophy. I'm not convinced Chicago is about to go on a Detroit like strangle hold on the division.

Not to discount the quality squad they've built either, not saying they will suck by means...just saying, with this team's improvements, we should be able to keep pace with the top 3 in the new Norris.

TaLoN is offline   Reply With Quote