View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 06:02 AM
BertCorbeau
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antropovsky View Post
Really like this years turn of events for our marlies team. Finally we seem to have structure. Develop, graduate, develop. Guys like Ross, carrick, devane need to be developing in the ahl. Kadri paid his dues, as did holzer, Fraser etc they didn't have anything left to prove in the ahl. In the ahl they were just impeding the progress of a new influx of young talent. Now that they are gone, it seems that new young guns are starting to flourish and take control of the team. Colborne, Mckegg, Ross etc. I'm really excited for the next group as well, boll, Biggs, Percy.

This is really the most important part of running an nhl team. The development of youth. Something we've ignored for some time.
Fully agree .. I'm really hoping Colborne can take this team and put them on a good playoff run, based on what Interactif has been saying, he's finally starting to put his size to good use and is physically maturing into a player that is NHL calibre .. I just hope that a good drive will propel him to leaf the Marlies in the post season