View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 09:25 AM
BoxerMax

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansk55 View Post
Char...deserves it, the opportunity to play for something bigger. Hind sight is 20-20...another example of Jocko not being able to evaluate talent, and he is the head scout...
So, what are our chances against the whalers... i am think at least 2 wins for us... a bit optimistic, but potential is there, if a few players are packing their bags already.
Last time I will make a comment on this trade, but at the time it was the right move. If Hottot didn't give up and stop caring, we wouldn't be talking about it. As for evaluating talent, not everybody works out. Did he do a bad job on Sarault or Basso? The 2012 draft could be one of their better drafts in recent memory.

@Dean - not being pessimistic, being realistic. Plymouth IMO is the best team in the OHL. I don't really see a weakness. They will only lose 2 to 3 games all playoffs on their way to the OHL Title. The only chance we have to win is JP and the ref's calling penalties on Plymouth.

Now being an optimist, this team is looking good going forward. Next year they will still be in tough making the playoffs, but in 2 to 3 years this will be a dominant team if most of the guys develop like they should.