View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 10:30 AM
Justinov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank View Post
I hope he keeps working hard, because his story could be such a motivator for young Danish prospects with limited talents but great work ethics. Dream scenario is him playing himself up call-up #2/3 within a couple of years and Flyers running into a injury festival whilst at a deep playoff-run and BOOM: Oliver Lauridsen in a ECF. One can hope. As a fellow 6'6'er I sure am cheering for him and his legs in his struggle against the laws of physics!

- Primary assist for Frans last night on the Islanders first goal. Yeah!
- Regin is in again tonight. Yeah!
- Larsen seems to be stuck with Gulutzan until the end of the year. UGH!
- EDIT: Nicklas Jensen was on ice for Chicagos only goal tonight as they lost 2-1. Also on ice was Schroeder. Does anybody know if they are on the same line regularly?
So I guess with 6'6'' you were more delivering "bank" than being on the receiving end I feel small as 6'2''

But Oliver Lauridsen has a chance if he can improve his scating. But as a low draft you can always look to Jannik Hansen to see what hard work can bring!
Frans Nielsen still has scoring problems but at least good that he managed an assist. But he has had a sub-season compared with the last two years. But Islanders still have a chance for playoff and that is a big surprise in itself!
Regin played 11 min - so that's better from the 8-9 min he usually gets when on ice. He was +0 with 1 shot on goal.