View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 11:14 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Honestly, that's where I think we miss Tootoo. I love Clune but he doesn't bring the energy like Tootoo did. Weber's not a big emotional guy by nature, he needs a spark. We need a way to find that spark now that Tootoo is gone.

I think Legwand and Fisher are getting blamed for poor play lately when they've not been playing that bad, again, lately, they both started the season really bad.

Right now Legwand would be on pace for a 18 goal season 19 assist season, that's not bad for him, it's typical. Lately he has improved with 5 points in his last 5 games.

Fisher though, usually scores more he's always been streaky though so there's hope.

SK, has been downright abysmal, right now he would be on pace for a 6 goal full season, despite being one of the leaders on the powerplay time most nights...

Erat is actually on pace to have his worst season as a pro.

Those 2 are supposed to be offensive leaders and are looked too to provide offense and it kills us for both to be having off years with the injuries to Wilson and Hornqvist.

Trotz is not going to open the game up for the centers, so don't look for Legwand and Fisher to do much more, especially with the defensive pairings in the chaos they're in now.

But we have to have our scoring line wingers producing. Right now, Clune is a bigger threat to score a goal than Erat or SK.

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote