View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 12:13 PM
Bryson

vCash: 500
I hate price. I can't help it. I hate how he was GIVEN the starting job when he was clearly being outplayed by Halak. He is the third highest paid goaltender in the league yet hasn't done anything to deserve it. The third highest forward in the league is Sidney Crosby. Don't you expect that kind of player to win you games night in and night out? I think the habs would have won just as many games with Budaj in nets with the way they are playing this year.

Price is prone to softies, brain farts, mental lapses and lack of concentration. I honestly don't watch enough hockey around the league to know if the grass truly is greener on the other side. All I know is how these quebecois goalies always play lights out against us whenever they come into town or that crazy shootout between Toronto and Winnipeg the other night that looked like it was never going to end. I cringe every time it goes to shootout with Price in nets.

Bergevin totally lowballed Suban so what do you all think that he deserves $6.5mil+ too when they negotiate next season? He probably does but then good luck with the salary cap. Everybody expected Gomez to perform like a $7mil dollar player just like I expect price to preform like a $7mil dollar goalie but he's not there yet.