Quote:
Originally Posted by massey View Post
Wow, You are a bit optimistic I think.I say 4 straight if;
1)Plymouth is on their game
2)Our one D man stinks up the arena still,

We do have a chance for a few wins if;
1) D man play some D instead of nothing but offence,
2)JP steals one or 2 games
Hey Massey when I read your comments you blame every single lose on one player and constantly say we will win or loose games due to what style of game he has.I personally think this is a team sport and every game we lose is reflected on some way on how the team played. Go back to the game against Saginaw if boucher score on the power play on that OPEN Net we are 2 goals up. Do we blame him for not being able to hit the net all the time NO we don't cause if he could score on every shot he would have over 200 goals.
Also when looking at your year end report you can't understand why Nemechek doesn't see more ice time and hope next year he will see more. Personally after watching him play limited time you have to wonder why we would waste the import pick next year to have a kid sit in the stands and there is a reason to that if you watch him play.He is a nice kid and all but not. Talented enough for the OHL.

Back to what matters is hope the boys can come out flying this weekend and create an upset with the Whalers which will be hard to do but,but anything can happen we have played the #1team in the OHL very well this entire year.

Sorry for any mistakes in writing as I am doing good hid on my playbook and it sucks. Lol