View Single Post
03-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Summer Grilling
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by GFORCE View Post
Not all of his fans are like that. But it seems like a lot of his fans in here keep finding him excuses, to the point where you can't even point out a counter performance. How do you think people such as the guy who wrote just over my comment turn into Price bashers/haters? It's because of behaviors like this.

The guy is a human. He's having VERY "human" performances this year to say the least, and he deserves to be criticized when he's not playing up to the standards. That being said, there's a fair margin between hating him no matter what and calling him a bum, AND just pointing out that in some games, he doesn't deserve any credits or excuses. Just like Pacioretty, Desharnais, Plekanec, Galchenyuk, Subban, hell every player of this team, sometimes don't deserve any excuses for a bad performance.

By the way, no, I'm not generalizing. Generalizing would have been: "All Price fans are annoying as hell". I know there are a couple of rational individuals out there. They just for the most part are not as vocal as the extremists.
Good thing that you did not mention Eller.