Thread: Speculation: 2013 Trade Deadline
View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 01:27 PM
Madik77

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hull Fan View Post
I want all of Morrow, Jagr, and Roy gone. I also would like to see if they can get anything for Robidas or Nystrom.

I want Jordie Benn in the AHL.

As for targets, Jensen in Vancouver, with Schoerder being 2nd choice. Spooner in Boston. Merrill 1st choice in New Jersey but Urbom would not be bad either. Gormley then Rundblad in Phoenix. Joe Morrow or Despres in Pittsburgh. Leblanc or Tinordi from Montreal.

At this point if you get one or two of those names plus some picks Dallas would be a heck of a lot better. I'm even willing to take the better talent who needs a year of AHL time than the lesser player who's NHL ready right now. The main thing is we should be acquiring picks and prospects right now instead of giving them away.
I am with you about Morrow and Jordie Benn. I can understand your wish to send older players out of town too... But can you explain how Dallas would be " a lot better " with players you mentioned minus the current best player in points and current best player in +- and 4th in points?

I mean the team really has to be in serious troubles if current teams best player in points played his first NHL season at the same time when supposedly the best player and future captain of the team was 1 year old.