View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 03:59 PM
dansk55

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by massey View Post
Firstly,I have never blamed him for ALL the loses the team has.Yes it is a team sport but Also a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.I am very critical of his style of play in the games when it becomes a liability for the team.Again his best games came after being benched.I will gladly ask you to go to the game archives on the OHL website and review the games about our D man.Home and away.I have.I didnt miss a home game.Then you decide. Dont even go there with Boucher as this player worked hard for this team both Offensively and DEFENSIVELY for the Sting.More than others can say.As for Nemecek,How can you make a decision if he hasnt played.Give the kid a break,as a matter of fact,any kids that sit as many games as he has,cant be properly assessed.i agree if you dont want to play them then dont waste an import pick
As for Nemecek, why would he come back? How can you be benched for like 20 straight games and then be expected to play at par wth everyone else. You are right, why bring a kid over and sit him. Waste of money and his time. Personally I think Jocko must have a hardon for the kid. Chapman, Taziki and few others make mistakes, night after night, and they don't ride. IMO, i must say he has played well considering the amount of icetime.
I am sure Igor has another russian in mind, so i doubt Nemecke will be back.