View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 03:00 PM
SchultzSquared*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooilgo View Post
Think there are bigger holes to fill on this team. Hemsky is a movable asset which I would rather use to fill a need elsewhere. Not a good move imo. We are already undersized down the middle.
Not sure why you think Burmistrov is a smurf or undersized... he could add weight sure but he is 6'1 and plays a robust game... bet you didn't know he has 58 hits on the year- third on the Jets... would be third on this club as well...

When you add in his defensive game and growing faceoff prowess (41%, 44%, 47%) with his age skating and fearlessness you have a player who be a great third line center for a long time... would also come cheap on his second contract considering his offensive resume

Think of him and his vision and agility next to Paajarvi... that is two thirds a very good VERY fast third line... find them a bruising winger and you are set

I proposed Hemsky, 2nd, Marincin for Burmistrov on the trade board... I think he is worth that and more if he can grow into his offensive game...

Hall-RNH-Eberle
?-Gagner-Yakupov
Paajarvi-Burmistrov-Jones
Hartikainen-Petrell-Brown
Belanger, Lander

Compliance buyout Horc and Smyth and we are set for the next few years at forward...