Thread: Speculation: 2013 Trade Deadline
View Single Post
03-18-2013, 04:07 PM
angel morgan
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by Hull Fan View Post
I want all of Morrow, Jagr, and Roy gone. I also would like to see if they can get anything for Robidas or Nystrom.

I want Jordie Benn in the AHL.

As for targets, Jensen in Vancouver, with Schoerder being 2nd choice. Spooner in Boston. Merrill 1st choice in New Jersey but Urbom would not be bad either. Gormley then Rundblad in Phoenix. Joe Morrow or Despres in Pittsburgh. Leblanc or Tinordi from Montreal.

At this point if you get one or two of those names plus some picks Dallas would be a heck of a lot better. I'm even willing to take the better talent who needs a year of AHL time than the lesser player who's NHL ready right now. The main thing is we should be acquiring picks and prospects right now instead of giving them away.
Canucks fan here. The chances of the Canucks moving Jensen is slim to none. But Schroeder although I find very valuable could be moved for the right price. Something like Roy+Glennie for Schroeder+Ballard? Is that of any interest or does Ballard have simply no value to you guys? Which would be understandable.