View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 04:08 PM
Colorado Avalanche

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foppa2118 View Post
This is really a big part of it IMO. I've never understood why Sacco doesn't lean more on his best all around defenseman, especially when there is such a drop off after him.

The games where EJ has been in full beast mode seem to coincide with the games he's playing a lot of minutes. Of course that's probably because Sacco sees he's on his game, and puts him out there a lot, but I truly believe that if he would just lean on him from the get go, we'd see a much more confidant, and in the groove EJ.

These guys like EJ and Dutchy thrive on playing a lot of minutes. Just another retarded coaching decision that's contributing to an underperforming or inconsistant player on this team IMO. This team desperately needs an experienced coach that knows how to get the most out of his players, rather than Sacco who's had a multitude of underperforming and inconstant team efforts under his four year watch.
It really drives me crazy how this team is being handled. Barrie should be in the line-up and O'Byrne/Hunwick/Zanon in AHL or whereever.

I think we will get our wish though, in 2 weeks O'Byrne will be gone. Mark my word. Just a guess, but I think they will wait till trade deadline and trade him. Then call Barrie back to NHL.

Colorado Avalanche is online now   Reply With Quote