View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 03:40 PM
redbull
BeLIeve in miracles!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
I love Kessel's speed and skill, but don't think he's gonna be worth the $6m-$8m per, that he's expected to demand when he hits the ufa market. I posted when he was dealt from the Bruins, that he needed to improve defensively and find a physical element. 5 yrs later, I'm still waiting for those parts of his game to develop.
If Wang's greenlighting a $6m-$8m addition and the isles are moving top prospects, I want an Evander Kane, not a Phil Kessel.

I'd rather pay Grabner $2m-$3m, then pay Gaborik $7.5m.

Hopefully, the $6m cap drop, keeps some foolish gm from bailing Sather out. I'd much rather see Gaborik bought out, then traded.
It'll be an interesting off-season, that's for sure.

I don't think we'll see much action at the deadline though, especially not from the Islanders (which we're all used to, I suppose)

The NYR are a strange case. They have such a solid team on paper and in spurts, they look deadly in games, yet they get such poor results. Good mix of vets and youth, they have size, they play hard, block shots, battle with and without the puck in all zones.....weird.

They are a roster that has almost zero holes.

Yet Gaborik and B. Richards are lost out there, invisible at times. I think Nash has been good (in the games I saw) but seems to play by himself out there. Bad chemistry I suppose.

redbull is offline   Reply With Quote