Old
03-18-2013, 03:54 PM
Robert
Foligno family

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Robert
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTheMask View Post
Never said my opinion was better. I guess I will work on my phrasing next time ......

All Im saying is, CBJ really need a Top 3 pick more than being the 8th seed and get swept in the first round. Take that as you want.
It was a cutting article, Lambert said this 10 game point streak is luck.. I will admit a few CBJ goals during the streak have been luck but the streak itself has not been based on luck.. The team has played a smothering type of hockey that has led to most of those points, combined with Bob playing the best hockey of his career; the CBJ have earned a 6-0-4 record..

It's true the odds of making the post season are slim but why start losing on purpose to get a particular draft pick? That does not make sense to me.. Lambert also forgot to mention the possibility of a new culture in the organization and room since the top management changed...

If the CBJ keep winning to the point where the 8th seed is a realistic possibility I hope JD and JK do all they can to get us into the playoffs... The playoffs would be fun not to mention the extra revenue the organization will earn by doing so…

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote