View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 04:55 PM
Randy BoBandy
Cheeseburger Party

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobeyBroten View Post
I got Ellis on my other fantasy team, would you start him if my other goalie is Smith (PHX) vs. Kings?

They are my only two goalies playing tonight and I don't HAVE to start both or either. I have been getting burned lately on goalies playing out of their minds against good teams and that is when I have them on my bench. That happened to Smith last time he got the SO vs. the Kings. But I don't want to get behind the 8 ball right away and have him give up 4+ tonight. But at the same time he plays the Kings good.

Anyone help with my dilemma?
Thats a tough one but I think I would go with Smith. He can really steal a game if things are going his way. That being said I think Carolina has a better chance of winning their game, but Ellis isn't going to give you great numbers even with the win. Higher risk but higher reward with Smith. But thats only my advice take it or leave it.

Edit: looks like I was wrong. Rangers had a ton of shots tonight and Ellis played great. Smith is already down 2 but who knows they could come back.

Last edited by Randy BoBandy: 03-19-2013 at 12:07 AM.
Randy BoBandy is offline   Reply With Quote