View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 03:56 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsfan View Post
Haha, sorry. I'll flog myself later. That was a noob mistake, I should have spell checked better.

Hope you are right, and as always I'll bow to your insight.

I just think if he's a PMD first at the NHL level, it won't work out for him. I just don't see it, but I see a lot of other good qualities to make me think he could be a solid third pairing guy who can use his size and positioning (which is much better this year) to be a good foot soldier.
I think we are both seeing the same things only each of us see one thing a little more than the other. Its a matter of opinion on which way he will go. In the end I think we are both going to be a little right in some ways and a slight bit off on others. Either way we both see his potential as being a pretty good prospect with an NHL caliber skill set. That's the good part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Dion View Post
I think of a Hamrlik type guy. Not great at any one thing, but solid everywhere.
I think you are the closest to right. I would only add that he has the potential to lean one way or the other a little bit (offence or defence). Orienting a little bit on one of the two disciplines. Could be right down the middle too though.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote