View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Nuck This

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuniorNelson View Post
I doubt anybody from the roster is being traded. Gillis is not fool enough to trade away picks. Canucks do not have anything else. No help is coming, again.

I think the rumors about Gaborik and offer sheeting O'Rielly are just camoflage. Gillis "working the phones"? LOL! What evidence is there of work from Gillis? Has he done anything this calender year? Gillis might be working the phones but he can't make other GMs answer.

Is Tallon still taking his calls? It seems possible. Gillis must have been badgering Tallon every day during the off-season to get a Luongo deal done, right? Surely they are buddies by now! I wonder why Tallon watched his season crater instead of accepting Luongo? An oversight, I guess. Surely he will bail out the Canucks now, though?

I haven't really noticed players clamoring to be traded to Vancouver. Where are the Iginla rumors? Why did Nash go to a Sather team? Why did Schultz go to Edmonton?

Why does anybody think a FA is coming here? Perry? LOL!
Uhhhh.....Nash went to New York because he got traded there.....Calgary and Vancouver play in the same division and would Feaster really trade Iginla, their franchise legend, to a divsion rival? Who Flames fans hate with a passion? Schultz went to Edmonton for playing time and growing up with a young core. He'll also see a bigger contract because of his ice time and stats.......