Thread: Speculation: Trade Targets
View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 05:23 PM
hockeyball

vCash: 1040
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic school bus View Post
So Couture's a tool because he hangs out with Dustin Brown and listens to music you don't like? Lol okay. Brown is one of the most charitable players in the NHL, he sounds weird because he has a speech impediment. And everyone has different tastes in music. I'm not a Drake fan personally, but it's a silly reason to judge someone.

I agree he tries to hard to be cool, but that makes him no different than pretty much anyone in their 20's.
Pretty sure I didn't say that, pretty sure you are putting words into my mouth.

Never said Brown is a bad person, just a doofus, used that word several times. He seems like a nice enough guy. I've even made a couple of pitches for trading for him. I just think he shouldn't be captain of the Kings, but it seems to be working out ok for them anyway.

Being a 'tool' simply means he's not the kind of person you would want to hang around. Doughty has a reputation for being kind of an egomaniac/standoffish. Perry off the ice seems fine, but it's his on ice behavior that I find reprehensible in this case. Brown just seems like one of those guys that try's wayyyyy too hard and is super obnoxious.

Why are we arguing about this? Does it deeply offend you that Jux and I would not want to hang out with Couture in real life? Or are you just being contrary for the sake of it?