Thread: Value of: Mike Smith next contract?
View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Number1RedWingsFan52

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
After 1 good year? No way. Not a chance in hell. He'd be lucky to get $4 a year with the way he is playing. Did I mention that he has a history of injuries and inconsistent play?

As a Coyote fan, I don't want him back. Not at anything more than $4. His antics have worn on me and he has been mediocre at best this year. His numbers would be absolutely embarrassing if he didn't get those 4 shutouts via the team in front of him.
No I agree with you Mike Smith Is only getting $2 Million now and I agree he's not worth more then $4 million at the very most, I only said $5 million because some stupid team out there will give him that much. And you dont have to tell me about Smiths Injury history I saw It first hand when he was here In Tampa Bay I'm a season ticket holder so I saw him play many a time and was extremely disapointed In his play here he had far to much talent for the way he was playing for us, Your right phoenix has a solid defensive core that makes Smith look good when he's very average at best.

Number1RedWingsFan52 is online now   Reply With Quote