View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 07:12 PM
Roadman
Moving On

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Winter View Post
That's not true, and I just explained why. You don't want them to lose, no one does, but in the case of this team it's more beneficial long term.

Do you ever want to see this team win a Stanley Cup? They aren't doing it with Johansen and Atkinson as the lone offensive threats, I can tell you that. This team needs talent, and a lot of it. That can be found with a top pick.
It can be found any where in the draft but most usually in the first round. And yes I know the higher you go the better the odds.

There has been so much *****ing that this team doesn't win enough, so they win and you ***** about their winning because it doesn't fit with your vision of how to build a team. Cup winners have been built without the top of the heap draft picks. Solid first round picks, and successful development, and time for it to happen will do the job. No top pick alone this year is going to do it. There are no saviors. A solid winning attitude will do a lot to ensure the ongoing success than any single pick.

I post, therefore I am.
Roadman is offline   Reply With Quote