View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 07:54 PM
Jonimaus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
Jonimaus
Now you showed how you dont understand KHL and russian foreign policy/strategies in general. What seems a nonsense for outsiders is not nonsense for Russians who plan something for future. I could give you examples from 20th century but dont wan to be off topic.

Do you think KHL´s management are bunch of idiots who dont know what to do?
If yes, KHL will collapse within a few years. Amateurs can not govern such league. If no, why does KHL want club in Milan, Zagreb, Bratislava, Prague, projected Switzerland, Norway, Finland,Germany, Gdansk? Try to answer it. If you were KHL, why would you choose these locations?
1: No I don't understand Russian foreign policy. Judging by your post you don't either. If the Russian foreign policy is to invest a ton of money in things that probably won't pay off and even if it does it will still cost money and generate none, then I don't know what to say.

2: I do think KHLs management are idiots. If I was KHL I would not even consider half of the locations you mentioned. I can not think of any logical explanation to why they want to plant a team in Milan as an example. It makes 0 sense to me. As I've written, it's a high risk - low reward deal. I would not be surprised to see the KHL, not collapse, but cut several of the expansion teams.

Quote:
Aren't most of the AHL Swedes fairly young as well? They have plenty of time to get accustomed to the play in small rinks in AHL.
I wouldn't say fairly young, I'd say very young. Unless the KHL comes and throws a million dollar contract their way, they won't give up on their NHL dream to play in the KHL.