View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 08:46 PM
Rally Donkey

vCash: 500
I don't have any kids, but when I do (if), I hope I will be able to say the following with a good conscience and straight face:

1. Son, no means no and "yes" means no if alcohol, cough syrup, or public facilities are involed. You being drunk and a girl being drunk are not the same thing. Yes, I know everyone talks about equality and all that crap, but men and women are not equal and never will be. More is expected and demanded of you than of women (or girles). You can't use alcohol, fun, celebration or any excuse when a female accuses you. The only defense you have is to be sober, private, respectful and married (and innocent).

2. Daughter, you are more powerful than you can ever imagine and you are loved beyond belief. You don't need to be the life of the party, or get tipsy or drunk to attract anyone or to feel good about yourself. Do not drop your guard or inhibitions, because a moment of excitement and indiscretion can result in a lifetime of regret. Your weakness and stupidity not only affect you, they can ruin the lives of many. Keep your head and legs together, because if the worst happens, it's your fault as much as the foolish, weak young man's.